Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

The Honest Truth

This is a story that we have been reading and we read the start and
then we had to try and think what would happen next.  
what I found challenging is that we had to write 250 words but I write
363 words. also I did add a picture and also this is a very 
good story and we have been  having different books every day,
we have been reading awesome books thank you for reading the start hope you enjoy.
The honest truth
Yes I did it im on the train, time to go to seattle I was walking and it

was dark and there was
Homeless people on the street. Why I went I went  because I am
sick the kind of sick that means hospitals and medication and I don’t
need someone to Look after me I am going to this mountain to  be
free and I left about 3:30 and it dark when I got on to the train
It got pitch black. My mum and my dad were calling the cops
I bet you but they can not find me know I am free.

Firstly I went home from school got all packed then I left and
slammed the door and went down to
The train and bus station, bought two bus tickets and then told the
man my dads in the toilet and then I ran to the train area and got out
the ticket  I bought online last night with the credit card I stole from
my mums wolet and then got on the train and went to seattle.


I got to seattle feeling scared and there  was homeless people in
alleyways and also on the path walks and people on the streets. All
most look like they are sick, the people are so so scary well I said I
need to get something to eat and I need to get some sleep because I
am going to catch a bus tomorrow. I am so sleepy and I can't wait to
climb that  mountain.
thank you for reading this hope you leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?