Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

The amazing adventures of testing week ( week 5 )

Hi guys its Chloe today I am going to be telling what we have been doing this week. This week we have been doing testing we had a list of activities to do by the end of this week when i saw how many things we had to do by the end of this week I freaked out I said I can not do this but pushed my self and that's what brought me here well this was not one of the things I needed to do like I said pushing myself brought me here so thank you if you are reading this. this is a post to tell you how I got through the week so lets get started.



here is a video to show you what I did instead of just writing it because that will take forever. so here you go!!! 

 I am sorry everyone my video is not working sorry I can not up load it to my blog so I am sorry about that but I hope I will get it working and then I will promise that I will get it to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?