Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Jacqui Anne Anderson is leaving!!!!!

This teacher named Miss Anderson is leaving 
picture of miss Anderson:


This is the whole squad together there is: In the middle there is Miss Anderson on left there is  julia and then the right there is me and behind me there is Rhys. He is the person that you can talk to when you are alone. Miss Anderson is one of my favourite teachers.

Here is some things about Miss anderson:
She is a really cool and creative teacher I think that she is going to be a really good teacher. I think that she is going to be a awesome teacher and everyone is going to love her.
Favorite things:
Food: Pizza 
Drink: Coke 
Job: sleeping 
bff: Abbi
sport: Eating 
More things about her:
what high school did she go to: Riccarton High 
What would her name be if it was not jacqui: Lilly Anderson.
I hope that you liked this blog post bye don't forget to leave a comment bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe, my name is Qais from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked the way you explained Miss Anderson's personal information in your blog. It once reminded me of when our teacher left, his name was Mr Ross he had to go back to the south island to his farm. Next time maybe you could explain what kind of teacher she was, like a reliever or a teacher. If you would like to see my blog go to
    wpsqaiso.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe here,
      I am replying to your saying this:
      thank you so so much for commenting on my blog and I hope to see your blog one day and I love that you just look at my blog. Thank You So Much.
      Chloe King.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?