Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Our Class Sailing Day!!!

Here is my recount for Sailing Day:


Sailing day was phenomenal we all had so much fun. We helped  out, we got to sail we all had
some fun. Some people fellout of the boats we all tried to have some fun but the boats were so
hard. I had never been sailing before I was scared there were so many things that we had to
learn. We had to make the boat and also learn how to sail the boat we had so much fun when
we all went into the water. I think that you guys should all try sailing it is so much fun. My boat was as cute as a baby unicorn.


Firstly in the morning we all had to come in what we were going to wear in the water. We then
got on the bus at 9:00  and we drove to Lake Rua we got there and we had to learn how to put
up the boats. We had to learn next how to control the boat and where to sit and what to do
and I think that if you wanted to learn how to do things like sailing you should go to these people.
I learned that you could see where to sit and if you are turning you have to go underneath the
sail.


Then we had some morning tea and we had so much fun when we had a break time.When we
went into the water I help get people in and out of the boats. When I had a turn I was so
confused I had no Idea why the boat was turning so much. When I got out I was so relieved. This is as scary as a spider, I had 1 go after that but  did not do it again, I think that it was even more fun in the water and helping the adults with the boats. Then we had to go and have some lunch.


After that we all went and played we played with some balls and a cricket set.

We had so much fun that day and when we had to leave ai was sad it was so much fun. We h
ad to get changed in the containers and it was so dirty in there. We were so dirty after. But
when we got out we rubbed our feet on the grass and then it came off of our feet. Then we
went back to school and then we got picked up by our parents. I think that friday was a really
good day. This day was like the day I first saw a snake. It was so fun but so scary at the same
time.
Here is a picture of julia on a boat:
Have you ever been sailing??
Do you like boats??
Do you ever want to go sailing??
leave a comment I love you guys bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?