Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Blogger Of The Week KawaKawa adition!!!

Blogger Of The Week For KawaKawa Primary is 
Image result for SShayden's learning blog.

Shayden is a really great blogger so here is a link to his blog:
Here is a video about him and it will show some of his blog posts:
Link to a video
That says why I chose him for blogger of the week and shows some of his blog posts.



ME
This is shayden here you should check the video out and also check  out his blog he does a lot of inspiring stuff.
His blog posts are ones that a lot of people do but he does them in a different way.
I hope you check out hi blog and I hope you leave a positive thoughtful helpful comment on Shaydens blog too. Hope You Loved the Blog Post.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,
    Its Kyla from kawakawa school thank you for giving Shaden Bloger of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe here,
      you guys are a great class I could not choose. So I think today I will do another blogger of the week today and finish my other one.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name shayden and i like the way you puot my pothodww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe my name is Chase from Kawakawa primary thanks for making shayden the blogger of the week.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?