Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Pet Day!!!

Hey everyone I am going to tell you about Pet Day. I have prepared some photos for you but first I am going to tell you about some things that happen on pet day.

  • Hobby horse racing 
  • Gum book throwing 
  •  Rice racing
Those are some things that we do now here are some photos:
Have you ever had a Pet Day at your school?

What is your favourite animal?

Have you ever made a sand sculpture?

Have you ever made a vegetable sculpture?
I hope that you have had some fun 
looking at this blog post and I hope that one day 
you and your school could have a Pet Day,
BYE.

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chloe, this is a really cool blog post! To answer your questions - I have not had a pet day at my school but it sounds really fun! My favourite animal is a cat because they are so fluffy and cute! I have never made a sand sculpture, what is it? I have never made a vegetable, yours is very cute :)! Next time you could add writing below the photos to tell you what is happning, but over all this is a GREAT blog post! :) In pet day do you do lots of things?

    From Mikaela at Rawhiti school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry spelling mistake... I have never made a vegetable sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Chloe! I love this blog post I do not have a pet day at my school. My favorite animal is a dog because they are so cute and playful! and what is a sand sculpture. Next time maybe you could add some more writing like about the photo's and how you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe,I really like how you got pet day at your school do you get more days like that.I did have fun looking your blog post maybe if have more days like that make it into a blog post it will be fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi chloe,I am Maea from Rawhiti school.I liked reading this blog post because there were alot of qestions and It really made me think.I have never had a pet day at my school my favourite animal is a dolphin I have made a sculture but I have not made on out of vegetable's.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?