Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Mr Robertson is the principale!!!

  This is Mr Robertson and he is a really good principale and he likes to play uno With me and my friends here is a photo of him:


I think he is a really good principale this year because he was really funny and he does not get angry that much he is a principale that plays with his students. 

Do you play with your principale?
Do you like to play uno?
I like Mr Robertson because his smile did not crack my computer.
Chloe King YMS Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Chloe, it me Parwin!
    I like you blog post because it isn't something that someone would usually do a blog post about. How come you decided to do a blog post about Mrs Robertson? I didn't really get the part when you wrote 'I like his smile because it doesn't crack my computer'. Can you please explain what you meant by that? Also I think that instead of writing 'I think he is a really good principle this year' you should write 'I think that he is a really good principle' because the way you wrote it, it kind of means that he was a good principle this year but not in the previous years. I think that if you fix those your blog post would be even better but you did a great blog post!


    Looking forward your next blog posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, am Uanita from Rawhiti school it look like your principal is pretty fun . But my principal is to busy doing work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?