Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Summer Learning Prep One!!!

Hey everyone it's Chloe, today I am going to tell you some facts about my country I picked and why I picked it. Out of 10 countries I picked mexico, I picked mexico because I have always wondered about mexico, so I am going to tell you about mexico. 
The capital city of mexico is mexico city. I never new that there was a city called mexico city. 

The population of the capital city is 119.5 million people that is so many people.

In January the weather is usually like the coolest time of the whole year. 

The capital city is located in  northern part of mexico. 

The most common language they speech in mexico city is spanish,  link to how I got it. 

I hope that you like this blog post and I hope you leave a comment thank you bye. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chloe, This post is pretty good, I like how you added facts and told us that you didn't realize that there was a city called 'Mexico City". Maybe next time to improve your blog post you could add photos or make a D.L.O using google slides or something in the likes. Somethings I also think is great is that you linked the websites you found your information.

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe Abby here from Waikowhai Primary School,
    I love your prep blog post about Mexico. It reminded me of when I did a prep blog post about Africa. Next time you could add some pictures of your country. Have you done the second activity ? if you have I think it would be really cool if you posted it. But overall it was good !
    If you would like to check out my learning blog it is - http://wpsabbym.blogspot.com/.
    Blog you later, Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?