Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Our Class Trip to the eco store, drop and sort!!!

On 22nd of August, we went to the Eco Store, Drop and also the Sort. It was so much fun,  we played games, we also learnt the 5 R's and it was so much fun to go to. Also we went to the Eco Store and did this challenge where we had to go and find things that we would need to use if we were flatting,  and we also had to make sure that everything that we pretended to buy all together had to be under $500. I was peered with Mia, We also learnt that it was better to buy a really big bag of chips or popcorn, than buy 13 small bags of popcorn in one big bag. Here are some photos of what we learnt at the place. We also had 2 groups for the day and we had one that went in the morning and one in the afternoon, I went in the morning one because I had a speech competition. Here are the photos:

8 comments:

  1. well done chloe i love your speech

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job chloe love your speech ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey chloe great job ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is good

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey chloe me again interesting description about your trip to the eco store really like the way you made us feel like we were with you well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chloe, my name is Chimay from Waikowhai Primary school and I'm a year 5. I like the way you used descriptive writing to tell your adventure and Your trip looks fun and I wish I could go. I noticed that all your comments are small so I figured I'd make this one long and mabe you could ask them to write more. If you would like to check put my blog go to https://wpschimayj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?