Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Part two of Pet Day!!!

Hey everyone, its Chloe here and I am back with another blog post. So I blogged about the morning of pet day and I will now tell you about what happened in the afternoon. 

In the afternoon all the animals usually come around about 1:30 - 1:45 so when they are coming the school is doing some activities. So I am going to tell you about the animals and here are some photos:
This is Rebecca's dog he was really fluffy his name was jimmy. 
Do you have a dog?
 
This is the part of the day were we got to the sheep named missy get shared, she was really
fluffy and cute. 
Have you ever had a pet sheep before?

This Hunter and his cat named Louie but I call him Louis Vuitton. Hunter has a cat behind him and that is his sisters cat named Chloe but Karlie changed it to Gucci.  
 Gucci and Louis Vuitton were a lot like each other they were so fluffy and cute. 
Do you have a pet cat?
This here is Bridget and Karlie , Karlie is a horse she is a grey horse. Bridget loves to ride Karlie, Karlie was dressed like a drey unicorn she was so cute, Bridget was riding her most of the time.
 Do you have a pet horse?
This was when this guy came to our school with his dog named Dee, they were doing duck herding,
it was so cool to watch. Dee was 6 years old and they said that it would have been too hard to get sheep over to our school so they brought ducks and a dog named Dee. 
Do you have a pet duck or a pet dog?
I hope that you liked this blog post don't forget to leave a comment and I hope that you have a lovely day bye!!!
Chloe King Yaldhurst Model School

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chloe . K
    I really liked how you used lots of pictures and writing telling the reader what animal it was, what it's name is and who owns it.
    Maybe next time you could put in your favorite animal.
    From Amber

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?