Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

Awesome Animals day 3 Summer learning Journey!!!

Did you know that New Zealand has very unusual Animals? We have unusual animals like:

  • The Kiwi Bird.

  • Leasser Shorter - Tailed Bat.

  • Hamiltons frog. 

Here is a link of where I got the information. Here is some information of the Animals. 

The kiwi bird is the nation’s sweetheart. However, you won’t just find them wandering the streets and stealing your fries. These elusive nocturnal birds mostly live in forested areas. Check out how to spot these iconic birds in Where to See Kiwi Birds in New Zealand. The kiwi only comes out at night, so to the kiwi you have to wait until it is dark then you can go into the forest. The Kiwi can also be seen in arana park, in the dark room where they live. 
 
I hope that you liked this blog post. Chloe King YMS School.


1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Chloe,

    Ka pai for getting into the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you are enjoying your holidays.

    The kiwi is such an iconic bird in New Zealand. Have you had the opportunity to see one before? I have only seen them at Willowbank however think it would be amazing to come across one in the wild.

    Well done for putting in the link to where you got your information from, that's awesome to see.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?