Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

spy fox

                                  Intro

It was a dark and stormy night , spy fox and his wife were at home his wife got Some wine but he could not drink it because his watch glowed and he had to go and he had to go to sardines in a can. When he got there he knocked out the gourds out then he went inside he saw dr hammer then he saw that he had got his wife he gasped and dr hammer had a timer and he saved his wife and the whole place blow up and spy fox and his wife lived happily ever after the end  

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe. looks like you are doing a really good job with your work.I like how you use capitals after a full stop. Why did you do your story about this ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe,
    My name is Lara and I am a year 6 from Papakura central school.
    I like your story about the spy fox. Maybe next time add some more detail.I can't wait to see more of your learning.Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?