Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

my city is called bubble city

       this my new writing piece hope you like it
In my city you get  Am I getting picked up by a limo that can fly  building blow up at any time but My my city is called is called Bubble city all building blow up into bubbles. All the children pop the the bubbles and there are all so bubbles in the air. The rainbow is beautiful because the clouds on the end of the rainbow are bubbles. When the rainbow goes it lets goes of the bubbles And that is why does bubbles everywhere you go it's so cool.
So what i'm going to be talking about as well as all that other information bubble city isn't perfect all the Sometimes there's kids  fighting. so now i'm going to
taik the positive side in schools there's  these people who are nice and sweet and   theres  mean Kids but  I just say treat people how you want to be treated so ya.
In bubble city there are 456 people but there's been bombing do may I need more people the bombing has stop. that is some bad news now I will go on to good news.
Now that we have cleared all the news you need to hear about bubble city may oh and did i forget to meanchone you get picked up by limo when you go to school when you go anywhere so back to the thing i was telling you about may be you can come and visit us at bubble city
P.s. you get a free anything so come and
Visit. Also  you are anything you can be….

like and subscribe and also leave a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?