Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

the worlds hardest working parents

Fact 1: If young children had to be fed three or four minutes.

Fact 2: To grow strong and stay healthy, baby birds feed on insects and spiders caterpillars and insects contain lots of water so the baby birds do not need a drink.

Fact 3: An osprey does not need to feed its chicks as often each day as the bush-nesting birds, but it works just as hard.

Fact 4: wrens have to feed their chicks many times a day.

Fact 5: songlarks build thier nests on the ground. They hide their nests

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?