Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

science trip

sorry I have not blogged in ages. 
On Friday 3rd of November my Class Te Mahuri, went to the science roadshow at Cobham Intermediate, in the basketball room. Before that I  met my besties at the front gate and they walked with me to class  a few minutes later the bell rung we ran as fast as we could. We got to class and the teachers talked to te mahuri and then we got on the bus.

te mahuri were singing on the bus. Then we got to cobham intermediate school we got out of the bus and then we sat at a place and had a snack then we went into the science room.

We got to see cool experiments like elephant toothpaste. We got to try out gadgets and other things my fav was the hovercraft and the one where dave got things done to him. Then it was time to go to the park we had so much fun we climbed trees and played with the parachute and some played hacky sack.

Now it was time to go back to school so we got to school and we played some game and had a recap of what happened.  It was awesome.
I love having fun days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?