Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

Term 2 reflection

What’s worked well this term?
This term what I think has worked well this term is that my levels have been going up and that
I have been focusing lots on my work and that I did lots of maths, reading and writing. Maths was really
good and I have been challenging myself in maths a lot with all the investigations and they were really
challenging they also had challenges in the investigations. Writing was really good this term and my
writing was getting really good I went from writing at the start of the 250 words to about 400 and over so
I can really see that I am improving in my writing lots and writing has worked really well for me.
Reading was really good this term and it was working well because I could see that everyday I was
improving my reading and I was getting all my reading work all done and I think next term I will be even
better with all three of those subjects than I was this term.

What I am proud of this term?
I am proud of lots of things this term because I have been doing lots of things this term and most of the
time I was doing things that I could get done before friday and they were really cool. The things that I
did in my long writes the things I made up were really cool they were so good and they sometimes
catch the readers eye and they are really cool and fun to read. Reading was really good this term do
I think next term I should think about doing better because I do think that I am still sounding like a robot
 but I am really good at reading.



How have I shown my YMS Hero qualities (when/how)?
I have shown my yms qualities at school a lot and it is really cool that if I look back and see what I
did in the first term than I can see that there was a really big change in my hero qualities and myself.
I have shown my hero qualities in the playground, the classroom, to friends and so many more places
in the school I think that my hero qualities have been really good this term and I think that I will be very
good next term as well. This term I think they have been really good because I have been doing heaps
of my work and so they are my hero qualities.


Are there some things that haven’t gone well for you this term?
I don’t think I have had anything gone wrong this term and why I think nothing has gone wrong is
because I don’t think there was anything I did wrong so that is why I think there is nothing that has gone
wrong this term with me. This term has been a good term for me and nothing has gone wrong this term.
I don’t think there has been any drama about me this term.

What challenged me and how did I work through the challenge?
I had a challenge in my maths investigation and I worked through it by just working the question out and
then I did it. I worked the question out by just doing maths and then I got the right answer. I got a
challenge in writing to but I got through the writing challenge. The challenge was that I did not have more
than 250 words so I did not know what to do but then I worked it out and also I had nothing in my head that I could write son I tried to write something and then it came into my head I knew what to write and
so then I write it down and I worked it out.

What is my goal for next term?
My goal next term is to do really good at reading and not sound like a robot. My writing goal is to do
more than 500  words next term and I really need to work on my punctuation in my writing and I need
to finish writing good with ispace as well. My maths needs to be worked on as well because I need to
finish my investigation and do the challenges really good do that I can have my reward time and then
also I need to work on my maths really good because I have not been keeping up with my maths whizz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?