Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wearable arts sense last term!!!

So this term I'm getting better at designing my wearable art outfit.  My group have been making a nature meets ocean dress. It will have a present bow on it and it will have some real bottles attached to the dress. It will be really cool and pretty. When we finish the dress then I will put up a picture. here is our dress from our drawing. 
The feathers are going to be on the bottom.
have you ever made like this dress?

 Here is a picture of what we need and why to make our outfit!!!
Are you going to make a dress at all?
leave a comment bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?