Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Our wearable art!!!

Today I am going to be showing you/ teach you some Wearable Art, so here it is. There will be info about it underneath the Wearable Art. 
So I made a video on my Wearable Art and all the things like pictures were all made out of recycled things like toilet rolls and so we are going to be making these things like Wearable Art dresses in term 4.
Here is a slide that I made on Wearable Art, there will be more info on it because I will add to it, so here is the slide:

Here is the video I made and then that will be all:
Remember to leave a comment bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?