Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

My newspaper report ( need some feedback ).

Hi everyone, it's Chloe today I'm going to show you guys some things I did on this site and it was to make a newspaper report so here are some photos to show you what I have done so far and I would like some feedback to see what else I should put in my newspaper article and I hope you guys give me some ideas of what I should add to my newspaper and then I will add them in and I have two pages to fill and when I have checked my post in a couple of days I will make the newspaper and then I  post some new photo's of my newspaper when it is finished. I would also like to know if you guys have any sites that you would use to make a newspaper and then I will trie them and see if they work for me. I would like to know what you think it looks like a newspaper and what kind of things you want to read in my newspaper report if you ever get one and read it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?