Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Posted Work!!!

So this is my work that I have been reading this book named posted for about I think this term and this term for reading we would do all of these activities based on the book. The book is very interesting the only day that we do not read the book is on tuesdays these are some activities on the book and don't worry if I change the slide it's just me working on it so if you check it out and there are somethings that are not finished don't tell me in the comments.
Here you go and also usagi means bunny in japanese!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?