Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

My Math This Week!!!

Hey everyone today I am going to be doing a blog post on my math that I did this week there are pictures down below that will have info and questions. so today I am blogging about my math, so I will tell you about the sheets that I did and it was so much fun to do, I hope that you guys should know. we did fractions and it was so much fun to do and they were not hard. here are some photos:
This is a photo of my blocks that I had to colour in and it was so much fun to do and we also had to figure out the answer.
   
This one was really easy have you guys ever done this kind of math?
This one was the last sheet that I did and I had to make out the fraction and then work it out with times tables and I got them all right.

So thank you for checking out my blog and leave a comment if you want!!!
bye - from Chloe King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?