Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Who put letters and numbers together?

 So this week for my blog today I am going to blog about maths but not normal algebra done done done. So this week I have been working on algebra it was kind of hard and so I got a couple of slides done but it was really hard to do, there are some photos of algebra. Algebra is kind of like bed maths. I really o not like algebra but I tried it and then I did, now I am not afraid to do algebra. Here are some photos of the math I did:

Have guys ever done algebra before?

Do ever want to do algebra? 
Do you like Maths? 
Do you do it in your class/school?
Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe till next time bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    Thank you for sharing your learning. Algebra can be hard, but I liked reading that you persevered and that now you feel confident in doing it. I saw a sign on something this morning that said M A T H = Mistakes Allow Thinking to Happen. Isn't that true!

    I would have loved to have seen some examples of your algebra with you teaching me how to do it.

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there mrs spragg, its Chloe,
      thank you so so much for commenting on my blog I love getting things like comments on my blog.
      Thank you so much and I love your comment what you write.
      yea I think that MATH means that. But I did not know that at the same time.
      i will teach you some algebra soon.
      Thank you so much for commenting
      Chloe King
      YMS

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?