Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Our Inquiry Journey!!!

Hey everyone today, I am going to do a blog post and I am going to talk to use about Our Inquiry and there will be some photos and questions. So we have been learning and waste not want and a waste of time, we all have a group there are 6 groups and I am in group 3 and we had an activity yesterday and we had to write down some facts about a topic and we started with dangerous waste and it was really fun to do. And then after about a few minutes, we had to swop papers with other groups and we had to give them to group 4 and it was so much fun and then after we had to so a PMI which is how we worked and P stands for Positive, M stands for Mineses, I stands for Improvements. So here are some photos and they will have questions underneath:

  
Have you guys ever done a PMI?
 
Do you Guys know anything about dangerous waste?
Thank you Guys so Much for Checking out my blog and I hope you Guys leave a comment saying answers to my questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?