Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

My writing Goals!!!

Hi everyone today I'm blogging about my writing goals and they are so much fun. We had a 10 minute writing challenge today and after we got given shets well they were actually just laminated paper things there will be some photo's down below. I will be asking some questions, so what happened was that we had to go on a table or stay on the carpet but we had a timer and we had to write a story in that time. We also had to stick it onto our chromebooks. Here are some photo's and questions:
   
have you ever had a writing goal?
  
Have you ever done a 10 minute writing challenge?
That is all for today thank you for checking out my blog and also don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?