Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

My class Ki O Rahi tournament!!!

Who went to the Ki O Rahi Tournament? Last week on Friday I went to Gillberthorpes school and we had a Ki O Rahi tournament we had so much fun and go and also check them out on their blog. We had 4 games and We versed south Hornby, Gillberthorpes and Hornby Primary. We had 2 teams and I was in team one, with my best friend Parwin and Julia. We won 2 games and also drew one game, I will explain how the game works down below.

So one team is called ki oma and the other one is Tani fa, then you had a circle that is surrounded by po and there is also tupu in the middle and there is a circle of comes in the around it and it is water there is also thick things that look like a bridge that you have to walk through to get to the tupu then you throw the ball up in the air and try to catch it and then one of the teams throw the ball to the tupu to try and get a point and the other team tries to get tries and to do that the circle   around the tupu you put the ball in the circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?