Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My last week of school this term!!!

This week we got to self-manage our selves and do our own timetable so I will be showing you some pictures about my timetable and we have been having so much fun with this timetable because it means that we can self-manage our own work. Here are some pictures of the timetable:
So we had to make one for Monday Rahina.
Have you ever made your own timetable for school?
So this one is Tuesday so it was yesterdays Ratu.
What would you put on your timetable first?

So this is the last picture and that is today's picture 
This was the last picture.
Do you like having timetables at all?
Thank you for checking out my blog make sure to leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?